RSL Support for Homeless or at risk
General Homeless Support Organisations
The Salvation Army Veteran Support Team recieved 1.8 million from the QLD Government in 2023 to expand their homeless support to the Veteran community throughout QLD.
If you are a veteran in Queensland and have any queries about your housing, tenancy issues or are homeless or at risk of homelessness, please reach out to their team and they can discuss the options available to you and work with you to find solutions.
Phone their dedicated Veteran Support Team line on: 0486 002 535 and or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Their funding supports:
• Supplying or organising crisis (temporary) housing
• Offering support with tenancy applications and housing waiting lists
• Providing advice for maintaining a tenancy to reduce the risk of homelessness
• Helping to have skills obtained in service recognised in the civilian world
• Linking in with, or referring to, other appropriate supports